Vacature |Project leader Operations
Minimal 32 hours per week
Solarix designs, develops and supplies innovative colored solar panels and thus realizes beautiful and sustainable energy-generating facades. We call this Solar Design. The world demands sustainability in the built environment. By 2040, buildings should no longer emit CO2 Our Solar facades offer real estate owners, developers and architects the opportunity to realize CO2-neutral buildings.
Solarix is now a well-known name and reliable partner in the construction, facade and solar world. We have developed a unique color technique, with which we are the only one in the world to offer our own design collection of energy-generating facade panels. We supply Solar Design solar panels and mounting system in one, whereby you will earn money with the facade over its lifespan. With the application of our Solar Design panels, we reduce CO2 emissions in the built environment and accelerate the energy transition.
We are a team of creative innovative enterprising people with a heart for the planet! Everything we do, we do with energy. We give energy and let it flow. Not only in kilowatt-hours, but above all personally. Our ambitions are beautiful, large and green. Will you join our team?
Solarix core values
• Solar design
As a project manager operations you are the link between the client, architect, contractor, suppliers and partners of Solarix. We work with Solarix as a facade supplier on various facade projects, Solarix often also has an advisory role.
As an operations project leader, you can independently supervise facade projects from Solarix at the architectural level and you can translate this into purchasing. You are responsible for the operation from the Solarcheck to delivery. This process concerns the further engineering of the solar facade, the analysis of solar facades for quotations, price requests and purchasing processes.
In doing so, you professionalize processes and set up an organization that allows the company to scale up sustainably. You work closely with other colleagues such as the CEO, Solar Expert, Business Developer and product development. The operations project leader optimizes internal and external processes and monitors the results and relationships.
• Supervising engineering and construction preparation processes internally and externally.
• Monitor progress, operational goals and tasks.
• Ensures a good, cost-efficient design of systems and processes.
• Making contacts and agreements with contractors, architects and clients.
• Contacten en afspraken maken met leveranciers en samenwerkingspartners. (E-installateurs, gevelbouwers)
• possibly managing junior architect/constructionist.
• Carry out and/or check drawings.
• Request quotes.
• Responsible preparation and maintenance of budgets.
• Responsible preparation and maintenance of planning and purchasing production capacity.
• Internal reporting to management and sales.
• Attend project and construction meetings.
• HBO or WO relevant education.
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience in (facade) construction and/or solar.
• Available 4-5 days a week.
• Dutch and English language in word and writing.
• Good knowledge of Autocad, BIM, Sketchup and Excel, experience with other software is an advantage.
• Driving License B
• Team player
• Organizationally strong
• Eye for detail
• Customer oriented
• At least 32 hours a week
• Salary + bonus (SAR)
• Energetic and enthusiastic team
• Inspiring working environment (Office, showroom and assembly hall in Weesp)
We regularly do fun things such as having a drink & paddling, camping overnight in the woods and eating together. Solarix operates at the intersection of sustainability, design, High Tech and energy.
In the scale up phase we learn from each other every day. We keep each other on our toes, share knowledge and work on product innovation and R&D.
ore info | A day at Solarix
9:00: Coffee and chat
Monday morning! We start the day at 9:15 full of energy in the team meet. We go through the projects together. The facade of a school full of design solar panels, a villa and a large distribution center etc. The latest cool designs are reviewed. Eefiene and Oscar present the latest samples of the panels.
Reinier presents a vision on energy-generating bridges that he has developed together with a standardized Amsterdam architectural firm.
10:00 After the morning meet we get to work. Order the rear construction, a yield check at one of the projects. Create a new design proposal.
12:30 We have lunch together and catch up.
Not everyone eats lunch, because Jasper is giving a lunch lecture online to a real estate developer who is working on a tender on the Zuid As.
14:00 Het MT duikt onder begeleiding van een eindbaas uit het bedrijfsleven in een strategische kwartaal sessie. In de middag gaat iedere zijns weegs.
15:30 O.k. Nog even pingpongen tussendoor 😊 ( of onze eigen moestuin verzorgen.)
16:30 We sluiten af met interne meeting over de innovatietrajecten met TNO en de universiteit Utrecht.
17:30: Je gaat naar huis ( of soms blijf je hangen om voetbal te kijken, samen te eten, borrelen )